The Support Desk is your first point of call when you need assistance.
You can submit a request via:
- Email – email@example.com
- Web – https://4it.com.au/support-desk/
- Phone – Call 02 8898 1100 (option 2)
When you contact the support desk a ticket will be automatically assigned to you and a technician will begin working on your case.
- Critical – Within 30 minutes. One or more services are down affecting the whole organisation causing inability to complete job duties
- High – Within 2 business hours. Loss of major job duty. For example, email client is down, no connection to the internet, unable to print at all.
- Medium – Within 4 business hours. There is a problem to be solved but customer has other options available and is still functional
- Normal – Within 8 business hours. General requests such as machine setup etc.. which are not time sensitive.
Whilst these are our standard SLA’s, we aim to provide remediation well within these time frames. At any time you can check on the progress of a ticket by logging in to our Support Desk.
For more information on how our Support Desk works or other IT Support services, call 4IT Support on FREECALL 1800 367 448 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org